Product: Doritos Chips Clear all filters (0 of 14 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Show

Doritos - Why the change to an inferior chip.

Bought a bag of the new chips, boy do they suck. The taste and feel are awfull. Doritos used to be my favorite, NO MORE.

Doritos - Blaze chips

The new blaze chips suck tried them because could’nt find the jacked ranch buffalo wing ones in store don’t waste $ on them.
Frito Lay - Bad experience with 2 bags of chips.
I purchased a mix bag of individual chips and 2 of my bags came open.I tried one figuring that it could of popped in the bag. But there where really stale. I just opened the big mixed bag today. It should not have tasted like that. I tried to contact them but there...
NonGMOonly

I suggest that all concerned consumers look into genetically modified organisms aka GMO. Frito Lay uses GMO ingredients in all of their products. Roundup is a pesticide used i...

notgivingit

you should contact them for restitution of that's what you're seekingthis is just a public complaints site NOT owned/operated by frito lay or any of the 1000 other companies l...

2.6
Show

Doritos - LOVE!! MUST BUY!

I absolutely love the new BLAZE Doritos!
5.0
Show

Doritos - Who came up with that idea?

Lady chip? We want *** equal pay! Not *** lady chip? That sounds like a stripper's name! And by the way, i happend to love the crunchy doritos, the louder, the better!
3.9
Additional Fees

Doritos - Dangerous

My boyfriend cut hit tongue on a dorito and it got infected the infection could have killed him. He couldnt eat and drink his tongue got swollen from one good cut..
#1171907

Doritos - Less and less flavor on chips

Pretty sad that they're barely putting any flavor on the chips anymore. I've noticed it's gone down gradually and it's almost nothing on them now. Going to have to stop buying Doritos.
2.1
Additional Fees
Show

Doritos - Pease of hair !!!!

Doritos - Pease of hair !!!!
I still cant bielive that its happend finding a little pease of hair on pease of ur snack dont want any but thanks
Show

Metal and plastic found in my Doritos bag.

I was eating a bag of Doritos, so I got to the bottom of the bag and chocked on a metal and plastic good thing I got it out. I will be talking to a lawyer on Monday.

Frito Lay - Recalled

I brought 10 bags of Doritos and it's a recall on lays.
5.0