Featured Not resolved
2.4
Additional Fees

I bought a bag of single serving Doritos from my snack machine at my job. I was appalled at the amount of chips that were in the bag.

It was a grand total of 8 chips. And out of those 8, a couple of them were just half-chips. That bag was .60 cents. That totals about 13 cents per chip.

That is a little more than I was willing to pay for a snack. Are all of your bags really that skimpy? I'm going to quote you here "At Frito-Lay, delighting our consumers is job No. 1.

To us, that means putting consumers first in every decision we make." If that is true, that means you did not fulfill the obligations of Job No. 1., because I am not "delighted".

Review about: Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips.

Reason of review: feel cheated.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

They're packaged by weight, not chip amount. Did the chips weigh enough?

Right. Just keep stuffing them in. What do you consider a single serving ?

The vending machine size bags are indeed tiny. Was that your first time buying a bag?

The price you paid for those chips was not set by Frito Lay but by whoever owns the machine. If you feel the vending prices are too high, then bring your own snacks to work.

to Anonymous #1470260

It doesn't matter what the price was. I think you're missing the point.

When I opened the bag, I could barely see the chips. It was like putting a sunflower seed in a pillow case.

to Anonymous #1470261

And I'm fairly sure the vending machine guy didn't package those chips.

to Anonymous #1489317

Doesn't matter the price, you say, yet you whined about it in your complaint. It's a small serving bag.

You got what you purchased. You've missed the point!